- There’s a story behind every person. There’s a
reason why they’re the way they are. Pain alters our personality.
- Psychology says, you are responsible for your own happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
- Psychology says, depressed people dream up to three times as much as non-depressed people.
- The best feeling comes when you realize that you’re perfectly happy without the people you thought you needed most.
- The difference between like, love and in love, is the same as the difference between for now, for a while and forever.
- you only live once is literally a false statement. You live everyday, you only die once.
- Stop telling others about your problems. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.